Frequently Asked Questions
How can I start investing with my CPF/SRS savings?
- Open a CPF Investment Account or SRS account with any of the three local banks (DBS, UOB, OCBC).
- Link your CPFIS/SRS Account to your trading account via POEMS 2.0 or POEMS 3:
- Log in to POEMS 2.0 > My Settings > My Account > Bank A/C information
- Log in to POEMS 3 > Me Tab > Bank A/C Information
- Before investing, check and ensure that you have computed the investable amount / have sufficient holdings before making the order submission.
- Please link your CPF or SRS account before 6pm for it to be updated within the same working day.
Other faq that might help you
- How do you place a CPF/SRS order?
- Where can I get a list of CPF/SRS approved/eligible securities?
- Can I contra (buy and sell on the same day) with my CPF/SRS trades?
- How do I know if I have sufficient funds / holdings in my CPF / SRS investment account before I place my orders?
- Is PSPL able to validate if I have sufficient funds / holdings in my CPF / SRS investment account before I place my CPF / SRS order?
- When must the CPF/SRS funds be available in my CPF/SRS account before I can place a buy order?
- When must the CPF/SRS holdings be available in my CPF/SRS account before I can place a sell order?
- How do I sell my CPF investment that is no longer approved under CPFIS?
- How do I sell my rights entitlements under CPF/SRS?
- Under what circumstances will my CPF/SRS trade be revoked to a Cash Trade?
- What will happen when I choose the CPF/SRS settlement currency as non SGD?
- What should I do when my CPF/SRS trades are revoked?
- Why are my CPF/SRS trades revoked partially and not fully revoked?
- Can I request for a specific contract quantity to revoke?
- Why are there separate brokerage charges for my partial CPF / SRS revoked contract?
- Are contract amendments allowed for my CPF / SRS trades after the Trade Day (e.g. amend account or brokerage)?
- What are the charges involved to appeal for a CASH contract to settle in CPF/SRS account?
Did this answer your question?