Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place my European trades?
You can place orders for the European trades by calling your Trading Representatives or the Global Markets night dealing desk @ 6531 1225. For Germany market, clients can place their trades on POEMS 2.0 for selected counters
Other faq that might help you
- What are the European markets available for trading?
- How do I place my European trades?
- How do I check the status of my orders?
- How do I withdraw my orders for the European markets?
- What is the validity period for my European orders?
- Will I be able to amalgamate my European trades?
- Daylight Saving for the European markets
- What is the settlement currency for clients’ purchases on European Trading?
- When is the settlement due date for European Trading?
- When will the sales proceeds be credited to my account for the shares sold?
Did this answer your question?