Frequently Asked Questions
US Live Prices
Does the Exchange Subscriber Agreement for US live price apply only to users in United States?
No, it does not matter where you live. To have access to real-time market data and quotes from NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX, you must accept the relevant Exchange Subscriber Agreement(s).
Other faq that might help you
- What is real-time market data?
- How do I subscribe?
- How do I know if I am a Professional or a Non-Professional investor?
- If I used a delayed PRICE page to submit order, will my order be delayed by 15 minutes in the confirmation of order executed?
- What is the purpose of the Exchange Subscriber Agreement?
- What happens if I do not accept the Exchange Subscriber Agreement?
- What if I have questions or concerns about certain clauses in the Agreements and where can I go for help?
- Do I have to accept all of the Exchange Subscriber Agreements or can I accept only those for the Exchange(s) from which I wish to have access to real-time market data?
- I do not have time to review and accept these Agreements now. Will this prevent me from trading?
- If I do not subscribe to the US Live Prices, can I continue to trade in US Market using POEMS platform?
- Why am I still unable to trade in the US Market even after subscribing to the US Live Prices?
Did this answer your question?