Frequently Asked Questions
US Live Prices
If I do not subscribe to the US Live Prices, can I continue to trade in US Market using POEMS platform?
Yes, you can submit order via Trade / PRICE page (Provided that you have accepted the Exchange Subscriber Agreement).
Other faq that might help you
- What is real-time market data?
- How do I subscribe?
- How do I know if I am a Professional or a Non-Professional investor?
- If I used a delayed PRICE page to submit order, will my order be delayed by 15 minutes in the confirmation of order executed?
- What is the purpose of the Exchange Subscriber Agreement?
- What happens if I do not accept the Exchange Subscriber Agreement?
- What if I have questions or concerns about certain clauses in the Agreements and where can I go for help?
- Do I have to accept all of the Exchange Subscriber Agreements or can I accept only those for the Exchange(s) from which I wish to have access to real-time market data?
- I do not have time to review and accept these Agreements now. Will this prevent me from trading?
- Does the Exchange Subscriber Agreement for US live price apply only to users in United States?
- If I do not subscribe to the US Live Prices, can I continue to trade in US Market using POEMS platform?
- Why am I still unable to trade in the US Market even after subscribing to the US Live Prices?
Did this answer your question?