Frequently Asked Questions
US Live Prices
What is real-time market data?
For the purposes of the Exchange Subscriber Agreements, real-time market data means last sale information for securities listed on the respective Exchanges, including quotations, volumes, highs and lows, and all other information that is derived from the last sale information, during exchange market hours of operation.
Phillip Securities Pte Ltd and the Data Providers do not warrant or make any representations or claims concerning the validity, accuracy and timeliness or otherwise of the Information provided herein, nor shall Phillip Securities Pte Ltd or the Data Provider shall be liable or responsible for any claim or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use, interpretation or other implementation of said Information.
Other faq that might help you
- How do I subscribe?
- How do I know if I am a Professional or a Non-Professional investor?
- If I used a delayed PRICE page to submit order, will my order be delayed by 15 minutes in the confirmation of order executed?
- What is the purpose of the Exchange Subscriber Agreement?
- What happens if I do not accept the Exchange Subscriber Agreement?
- What if I have questions or concerns about certain clauses in the Agreements and where can I go for help?
- Do I have to accept all of the Exchange Subscriber Agreements or can I accept only those for the Exchange(s) from which I wish to have access to real-time market data?
- I do not have time to review and accept these Agreements now. Will this prevent me from trading?
- Does the Exchange Subscriber Agreement for US live price apply only to users in United States?
- If I do not subscribe to the US Live Prices, can I continue to trade in US Market using POEMS platform?
- Why am I still unable to trade in the US Market even after subscribing to the US Live Prices?
Did this answer your question?