Frequently Asked Questions
US Live Prices
How do I know if I am a Professional or a Non-Professional investor?
You are a PROFESSIONAL if you meet any one of the following criteria for the entire term of your subscription and you must sign further agreements as well as are subject to the appropriate additional Exchange fee structure:
- You are subscribing on behalf of a firm, corporation, partnership, trust, or association.
- You use the information in connection with any trade or business activities and not for personal investment.
- You plan to furnish the information to any other person(s).
- You are a securities broker-dealer, registered representative, investment advisor, investment banker, futures commission merchant, commodities introducing broker or commodity trading advisor, money manager, member of the Securities Exchange or Association or Futures Contract market, or any owner, partner, or associated person of the foregoing.
- You are employed by a bank or an insurance company or an affiliate of either to perform functions related to securities or commodity futures investment or trading activity.
You are a NON-PROFESSIONAL investor if you do not meet any one of the criteria outlined above.
Please note that subscriber assumes all liability declaring status as a professional or non-professional and will be held accountable for all applicable penalties and/or the Exchange fees if declaration is incorrect. There shall be no refund of the unused portion should you wish to terminate the services prior to the expiry date.
Should your status change from a Non-Professional Investor to a Professional Investor, you must inform us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other faq that might help you
- What is real-time market data?
- How do I subscribe?
- If I used a delayed PRICE page to submit order, will my order be delayed by 15 minutes in the confirmation of order executed?
- What is the purpose of the Exchange Subscriber Agreement?
- What happens if I do not accept the Exchange Subscriber Agreement?
- What if I have questions or concerns about certain clauses in the Agreements and where can I go for help?
- Do I have to accept all of the Exchange Subscriber Agreements or can I accept only those for the Exchange(s) from which I wish to have access to real-time market data?
- I do not have time to review and accept these Agreements now. Will this prevent me from trading?
- Does the Exchange Subscriber Agreement for US live price apply only to users in United States?
- If I do not subscribe to the US Live Prices, can I continue to trade in US Market using POEMS platform?
- Why am I still unable to trade in the US Market even after subscribing to the US Live Prices?
Did this answer your question?