Frequently Asked Questions
Account Opening Overview
Can I open a joint Account?
You can open a joint Cash Plus or Cash Management Account online.
To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Go to www.poems.com.sg/open-an-account
- Choose the Account type: Cash Plus or Cash Management Account.(For Cash Management Account, please indicate the Central Depository Pte Ltd (CDP) Joint Account Number. If the main and joint applicants do not have a joint CDP Account yet, you can open one at our Phillip Investor Centres (PIC)
- Select the facilities you wish to have access to
- Click “Continue”
- Choose “Sign up using Online Form” > “Joint Account”
To open other Account types, please contact your Trading Representative or visit your nearest Phillip Investor Centres(PIC) for assistance.
Other faq that might help you
- How long does it take to process a new Account?
- What should I do after my Account is ready to trade?
- Comparison of Cash Plus Account and Cash Management Account
- What is a CDP account?
- Will I be able to open a Corporate Account Online?
- Can I open an Account if I have a trading account with another securities firm?
- How do I open an Estate Account for a deceased person?
- I have not heard back from your company since I submitted my application online, who can I contact?
- Account Opening Documents
- Do I need a separate account to trade global markets?
- How do I open a POEMS trading account if I am a new client?
Did this answer your question?