Frequently Asked Questions
Account Opening Overview
How do I open a POEMS trading account if I am a new client?
All new application forms must be signed in the presence of a Phillip Securities witnessing officer as per SGX regulations. Call us at 6531 1280 for assistance to open an account. For the required documents, please click here.
Other faq that might help you
- How long does it take to process a new Account?
- What should I do after my Account is ready to trade?
- Comparison of Cash Plus Account and Cash Management Account
- What is a CDP account?
- Can I open a joint Account?
- Will I be able to open a Corporate Account Online?
- Can I open an Account if I have a trading account with another securities firm?
- How do I open an Estate Account for a deceased person?
- I have not heard back from your company since I submitted my application online, who can I contact?
- Account Opening Documents
- Do I need a separate account to trade global markets?
Did this answer your question?