Frequently Asked Questions
Account Opening Overview
Do I need a separate account to trade global markets?
No. However, you need to acknowledge RWS for all foreign markets and W8-BEN form for US markets. For more information on RWS and W8-BEN form, please click here.
Other faq that might help you
- How long does it take to process a new Account?
- What should I do after my Account is ready to trade?
- Comparison of Cash Plus Account and Cash Management Account
- What is a CDP account?
- Can I open a joint Account?
- Will I be able to open a Corporate Account Online?
- Can I open an Account if I have a trading account with another securities firm?
- How do I open an Estate Account for a deceased person?
- I have not heard back from your company since I submitted my application online, who can I contact?
- Account Opening Documents
- Do I need a separate account to trade global markets?
- How do I open a POEMS trading account if I am a new client?
Did this answer your question?