Frequently Asked Questions
Account Opening Overview
What is a CDP account?
The Central Depository Account, or generally referred to as CDP, is an account that holds all the shares you purchased on the open market safely. A CDP, run by the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), serves as a security for all of your stocks.
Other faq that might help you
- How long does it take to process a new Account?
- What should I do after my Account is ready to trade?
- Comparison of Cash Plus Account and Cash Management Account
- What is a CDP account?
- Can I open a joint Account?
- Will I be able to open a Corporate Account Online?
- Can I open an Account if I have a trading account with another securities firm?
- How do I open an Estate Account for a deceased person?
- I have not heard back from your company since I submitted my application online, who can I contact?
- Account Opening Documents
- Do I need a separate account to trade global markets?
- How do I open a POEMS trading account if I am a new client?
Did this answer your question?