Frequently Asked Questions
Account Opening Overview
What should I do after my Account is ready to trade?
Please remember to complete:
- W8Ben Form (for US stocks)
- CAR & CKA Form (for SIP)
- RWS Form (for foreign-listed investment products)
For trading limit increase from the day following your Account opening, please call your Trading Representative or Customer Experience Unit at 6531 1555 or email email@example.com
Other faq that might help you
- How long does it take to process a new Account?
- What should I do after my Account is ready to trade?
- Comparison of Cash Plus Account and Cash Management Account
- What is a CDP account?
- Can I open a joint Account?
- Will I be able to open a Corporate Account Online?
- Can I open an Account if I have a trading account with another securities firm?
- How do I open an Estate Account for a deceased person?
- I have not heard back from your company since I submitted my application online, who can I contact?
- Account Opening Documents
- Do I need a separate account to trade global markets?
- How do I open a POEMS trading account if I am a new client?
Did this answer your question?