Frequently Asked Questions
Can I check the status of my orders if I place my orders with POEMS?
After submission of orders, you may proceed to [Order Status] to check if the orders are on queue, done, or rejected. All orders will be issued with an order number for easy tracking. You are required to check on the orders status for any possible trade correction before market opens on the next trading day.
Other faq that might help you
- Can I increase my Trading Limit?
- Conditions for Automatic Order Amalgamation
- Do Phillip Securities provide tax claim services (tax relief at source or reclaim)?
- How do I check my trading limit?
- How do I settle my trades in a foreign currency (other than SGD)?
- What are the steps to transfer foreign shares from another securities firm to Phillip Securities?
- What happens if I fail to pay or contra my purchase by due date?
- What is Cash in Lieu (CIL)?
- What is the validity period for my European orders?
- How can I sell through POEMS if I am holding physical certificates?
- How long will it take for the physical certificates to be credited to your account?
- How will I know when the physical certificate is credited?
- What is the procedure to deposit physical certificate/s with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd?
- What is a fractional share?
- What will happen to the fractional shares acquired from corporate actions?
Did this answer your question?