Frequently Asked Questions
Can I increase my Trading Limit?
You may request an increase in trading limit by calling your Dealing Representative.
Other faq that might help you
- Can I check the status of my orders if I place my orders with POEMS?
- Can I increase my Trading Limit?
- Conditions for Automatic Order Amalgamation
- Do Phillip Securities provide tax claim services (tax relief at source or reclaim)?
- How can I sell through POEMS if I am holding physical certificates?
- How do I check my trading limit?
- How do I settle my trades in a foreign currency (other than SGD)?
- How long will it take for the physical certificates to be credited to your account?
- How will I know when the physical certificate is credited?
- What are the steps to transfer foreign shares from another securities firm to Phillip Securities?
- What happens if I fail to pay or contra my purchase by due date?
- What is a fractional share?
- What is Cash in Lieu (CIL)?
- What is the procedure to deposit physical certificate/s with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd?
- What is the validity period for my European orders?
- What will happen to the fractional shares acquired from corporate actions?
Did this answer your question?