Frequently Asked Questions
What is a fractional share?
A fractional share is a share of equity that is less than one full share.
Fractional shares usually come about from certain corporate actions such as stock splits, reverse stock split etc.
Other faq that might help you
- Can I check the status of my orders if I place my orders with POEMS?
- Can I increase my Trading Limit?
- Conditions for Automatic Order Amalgamation
- Do Phillip Securities provide tax claim services (tax relief at source or reclaim)?
- How do I check my trading limit?
- How do I settle my trades in a foreign currency (other than SGD)?
- What are the steps to transfer foreign shares from another securities firm to Phillip Securities?
- What happens if I fail to pay or contra my purchase by due date?
- What is Cash in Lieu (CIL)?
- What is the validity period for my European orders?
- How can I sell through POEMS if I am holding physical certificates?
- How long will it take for the physical certificates to be credited to your account?
- How will I know when the physical certificate is credited?
- What is the procedure to deposit physical certificate/s with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd?
- What will happen to the fractional shares acquired from corporate actions?
Did this answer your question?