Frequently Asked Questions
How do I settle my trades in a foreign currency (other than SGD)?
If you wish to settle in foreign currency (other than SGD), please ensure that your multi-currency facility application has been submitted to PSPL for approval and activation. Failing which, the contract will be settled in SGD which is subject to foreign exchange conversion risk.
To opt in for multi-currency facilities, you can login into POEMS > Acct Mgt > Online Forms under Currency conversion or contact your Trading Representatives for further assistance.
Other faq that might help you
- Can I check the status of my orders if I place my orders with POEMS?
- Can I increase my Trading Limit?
- Conditions for Automatic Order Amalgamation
- Do Phillip Securities provide tax claim services (tax relief at source or reclaim)?
- How can I sell through POEMS if I am holding physical certificates?
- How do I check my trading limit?
- How do I settle my trades in a foreign currency (other than SGD)?
- How long will it take for the physical certificates to be credited to your account?
- How will I know when the physical certificate is credited?
- What are the steps to transfer foreign shares from another securities firm to Phillip Securities?
- What happens if I fail to pay or contra my purchase by due date?
- What is a fractional share?
- What is Cash in Lieu (CIL)?
- What is the procedure to deposit physical certificate/s with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd?
- What is the validity period for my European orders?
- What will happen to the fractional shares acquired from corporate actions?
Did this answer your question?