Frequently Asked Questions
What are the steps to transfer foreign shares from another securities firm to Phillip Securities?
- Step 1: You have to give instructions to the delivering securities firm to transfer the shares to Phillip Securities Pte Ltd.
- Step 2: You have to provide Phillip Securities with corresponding instructions to receive the shares by completing the Securities and Bonds Transfer Form.
Please complete form and email to your Trading Representative (TR).
(It is important that you check with the delivering securities firm as to whether there are any charges for transferring your shares out)
Other faq that might help you
- Can I check the status of my orders if I place my orders with POEMS?
- Can I increase my Trading Limit?
- Conditions for Automatic Order Amalgamation
- Do Phillip Securities provide tax claim services (tax relief at source or reclaim)?
- How do I check my trading limit?
- How do I settle my trades in a foreign currency (other than SGD)?
- What happens if I fail to pay or contra my purchase by due date?
- What is Cash in Lieu (CIL)?
- What is the validity period for my European orders?
- How can I sell through POEMS if I am holding physical certificates?
- How long will it take for the physical certificates to be credited to your account?
- How will I know when the physical certificate is credited?
- What is the procedure to deposit physical certificate/s with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd?
- What is a fractional share?
- What will happen to the fractional shares acquired from corporate actions?
Did this answer your question?