Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my trading limit?
You may check your trade limit on any POEMS platforms by clicking on any stock counter. Open the trade ticket box and select your account Buy Limit (B/L) and Sell Limit (S/L), you trading limit will be appear.
You may also contact your Trading Representative (TR) to check your trading limit.
Other faq that might help you
- Can I check the status of my orders if I place my orders with POEMS?
- Can I increase my Trading Limit?
- Conditions for Automatic Order Amalgamation
- Do Phillip Securities provide tax claim services (tax relief at source or reclaim)?
- How do I settle my trades in a foreign currency (other than SGD)?
- What are the steps to transfer foreign shares from another securities firm to Phillip Securities?
- What happens if I fail to pay or contra my purchase by due date?
- What is Cash in Lieu (CIL)?
- What is the validity period for my European orders?
- How can I sell through POEMS if I am holding physical certificates?
- How long will it take for the physical certificates to be credited to your account?
- How will I know when the physical certificate is credited?
- What is the procedure to deposit physical certificate/s with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd?
- What is a fractional share?
- What will happen to the fractional shares acquired from corporate actions?
Did this answer your question?