Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there a Confirmation Order page shown when order is submitted?
A confirmation message will pop-up when you submit a sell order less than 5 bids from last done, or buy order more than 5 bids from last done. This is a security feature implemented to minimize error trades. You will need to confirm that you are indeed selling below market price or buying above market price. On the confirmation box, you are required to re-enter the EXACT Quantity and Price in order to submit the order.
Other faq that might help you
- Which are the modes available for trading?
- Which trading mode should I use?
- Can I place trading orders 24 hours a day?
- On which regional bourses can I trade?
- Can I use my SRS funds to purchase shares?
- How can I check the status of my orders?
- What is the validity period for my orders?
- What will happen to my order if it happen to be on a public holiday?
- Can I withdraw my orders?
- How can I check whether I have the sufficient shareholdings in my CDP account or CPF agent bank account?
- Will POEMS be able to check whether I have the sufficient shares in CDP before I submit a sell order?
- Is odd lot trading available over the Internet?
- What is the minimum bid size (MBS) for trading?
- What is ‘Amalgamate’?
- Why is my order invalid?
- Can I submit online trades on POEMS while my account GSA linkage is still pending approval with CDP?
- What are the pre-open and pre-close routines?
- Is there a trading limit?
- How can I increase my trading limit?
- How will I be informed of my new trading limit?
- What is my order type that I am submitting into the POEMS trading platform?
- What is a ‘force key’?
- How many force keys can I use?
- What is the force key range for counter with last done price more than $0.50?
- What is the maximum limit for buy and sell order in POEMS internet?
- Why is there a Confirmation Order page shown when order is submitted?
- What markets/products does the force key range checking apply to?
- Why is my limit or market order not done when the market opens at 9.30am (EST) and why is my executed price different from the opening price shown on POEMS?
Did this answer your question?