What is ‘Amalgamate’?
For markets that allow amalgamation, the auto-amalgamate feature enables you to combine your orders based on your average traded price. This will allow you to save on your brokerages. Conditions for auto-amalgamate:
- The trades must be done on the same trading day.
- The trades must be of the same stock.
- The trades must be of the same action. (A buy action can be amalgamated with another buy action regardless of the trading mode)
- The trade is done through the same account.
- The payment mode must be the same. (cash or CPF)
- The settlement currency must be the same. (USD or SGD or HKD or AUD or MYR or JPY)