Frequently Asked Questions
Can I have more than one CFD account?
Yes, you can have more than one CFD account, with either the same or different Trading Representatives.
Other faq that might help you
- How do I open a CFD account if I have an existing POEMS account?
- How do I open a CFD account if I am a new customer?
- How long does it take to open a Phillip CFD account?
- How do I know if my CFD application is approved?
- Are there any maintenance fees for the CFD account?
- What is Amalgamation?
- Do I have to go through the Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) to trade CFDs?
- What happens if I do not meet the CKA (CFD) criteria?
- How can I reach the CFD team for CFD Enquiries?
- How do I deposit money into my CFD account?
- How do I convert the currency of funds in my CFD account?
- My CFD account is suspended. What should I do?
- How should I proceed after completing the E-learning for CKA (CFD)?
Did this answer your question?