Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to go through the Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) to trade CFDs?
As part of regulatory requirements, all retail investors are required to complete the Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) to trade CFDs.
You may declare your CKA status by logging in to POEMS Web > Acct Mgmt > Stocks > Online Forms > Trade Assessment & Acknowledgement > CAR & CKA Form
Other faq that might help you
- How do I open a CFD account if I have an existing POEMS account?
- How do I open a CFD account if I am a new customer?
- How long does it take to open a Phillip CFD account?
- How do I know if my CFD application is approved?
- Can I have more than one CFD account?
- Are there any maintenance fees for the CFD account?
- What is Amalgamation?
- What happens if I do not meet the CKA (CFD) criteria?
- How can I reach the CFD team for CFD Enquiries?
- How do I deposit money into my CFD account?
- How do I convert the currency of funds in my CFD account?
- My CFD account is suspended. What should I do?
- How should I proceed after completing the E-learning for CKA (CFD)?
Did this answer your question?