Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to go through the Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) to trade CFDs?
As a regulatory requirement, all retail investors are required to complete the Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) to trade CFDs.
You may declare your CKA status through the following methods:
1. After your CFD account is opened, declare online by logging into POEMS 2.0 > Acct Mgmt > Stocks > CAR & CKA Form
For more information, please refer to https://www.phillipcfd.com/open-account/
Other faq that might help you
- How do I open a CFD account if I have an existing POEMS account?
- How do I open a CFD account if I am a new customer?
- How long does it take to open a Phillip CFD account?
- How do I know if my CFD application is approved?
- Can I have more than one CFD account?
- Are there any maintenance fees for the CFD account?
- What is Amalgamation?
- Do I have to go through the Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) to trade CFDs?
- What happens if I do not meet the CKA (CFD) criteria?
- How can I reach the CFD team for CFD Enquiries?
- How do I deposit money into my CFD account?
- How do I convert currency in my CFD account?
- My CFD account is suspended. What should I do?
Did this answer your question?