Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if my CFD application is approved?
You will be informed by email when your Phillip CFD account is activated. Your trading representative will also be informed. In addition, you will be granted full access to the CFD trading page on your platform as compared to the partial access before activation.
Other faq that might help you
- How do I open a CFD account if I have an existing POEMS account?
- How do I open a CFD account if I am a new customer?
- How long does it take to open a Phillip CFD account?
- How do I know if my CFD application is approved?
- Can I have more than one CFD account?
- Are there any maintenance fees for the CFD account?
- What is Amalgamation?
- Do I have to go through the Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) to trade CFDs?
- What happens if I do not meet the CKA (CFD) criteria?
- How can I reach the CFD team for CFD Enquiries?
- How do I deposit money into my CFD account?
- How do I convert currency in my CFD account?
- My CFD account is suspended. What should I do?
Did this answer your question?