Frequently Asked Questions
How do I deposit money into my CFD account?
Please select “Deposit Funds” under “Acct Mgmt” and initiate payment before 5 pm on Mondays to Fridays for funds to be credited on the same day. For non-business hours, deposited funds will be credited by the next working day. Do note that the minimum deposit amount is SGD $1,000.
2. Cheque Deposit
Cheque deposit is available at Phillip Investor Centres from Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm (except public holidays).
Payee to Phillip Securities Pte Ltd
For same day processing, please drop your cheques at the designated box on 6th floor @ Raffles City Tower by 3pm.
USD cheques must be drawn from a bank in Singapore with Local (Singapore) clearing.
For the full list of funding methods, please click here.
Other faq that might help you
- How do I open a CFD account if I have an existing POEMS account?
- How do I open a CFD account if I am a new customer?
- How long does it take to open a Phillip CFD account?
- How do I know if my CFD application is approved?
- Can I have more than one CFD account?
- Are there any maintenance fees for the CFD account?
- What is Amalgamation?
- Do I have to go through the Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) to trade CFDs?
- What happens if I do not meet the CKA (CFD) criteria?
- How can I reach the CFD team for CFD Enquiries?
- How do I deposit money into my CFD account?
- How do I convert currency in my CFD account?
- My CFD account is suspended. What should I do?
Did this answer your question?