Frequently Asked Questions
How do I open a CFD account if I am a new customer?
CFD account is a tagged on facility to POEMS account. Hence, to open a CFD account, you need to open a POEMS account as well. You may do so by the following methods:
1. Apply online with CFD facility checked in Step 2.
2. Kindly visit our Phillip Investor Centres to fill in the relevant application forms. All new application forms must be signed in the presence of a Phillip Securities witnessing officer as per SGX regulations.
Other faq that might help you
- How do I open a CFD account if I have an existing POEMS account?
- How do I open a CFD account if I am a new customer?
- How long does it take to open a Phillip CFD account?
- How do I know if my CFD application is approved?
- Can I have more than one CFD account?
- Are there any maintenance fees for the CFD account?
- What is Amalgamation?
- Do I have to go through the Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) to trade CFDs?
- What happens if I do not meet the CKA (CFD) criteria?
- How can I reach the CFD team for CFD Enquiries?
- How do I deposit money into my CFD account?
- How do I convert currency in my CFD account?
- My CFD account is suspended. What should I do?
Did this answer your question?