Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I do not meet the CKA (CFD) criteria?
If you do not meet any of the CKA (CFD) assessment criteria, you may attempt the “Contracts for Difference” e-Learning module jointly developed by The Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS) and Securities Association of Singapore (SAS). The E-Learning portal defines the key features and risks of trading CFDs and allows retail investors to have a better understanding of the product before investing.
Upon passing the CFD assessment, email the downloaded certificate from e-Learning portal together with your POEMS account number using your registered email address to your Trading Representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other faq that might help you
- How do I open a CFD account if I have an existing POEMS account?
- How do I open a CFD account if I am a new customer?
- How long does it take to open a Phillip CFD account?
- How do I know if my CFD application is approved?
- Can I have more than one CFD account?
- Are there any maintenance fees for the CFD account?
- What is Amalgamation?
- Do I have to go through the Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) to trade CFDs?
- How can I reach the CFD team for CFD Enquiries?
- How do I deposit money into my CFD account?
- How do I convert the currency of funds in my CFD account?
- My CFD account is suspended. What should I do?
- How should I proceed after completing the E-learning for CKA (CFD)?
Did this answer your question?