Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use GIRO to settle for my purchases?
GIRO is only applicable for SGD settlement. For convenience, you may opt for GIRO payments through POSB or DBS bank when you make purchases in your ordinary Cash Trading accounts. GIRO is only applicable for Phillip Cash Trading accounts.
Other faq that might help you
- What is the cost of setting up an Account?
- What is the transaction cost for trading on POEMS?
- Does POEMS levy subscription charges?
- Does POEMS impose a minimum amount of trade within a specified period?
- Are there any taxes levied on capital gains?
- What is the foreign share transfer charges?
- What is the SGX share transfer charges?
- Brokerage Commission Fees
- Physical Scrip Deposit Charges
- Settlement methods
- Can I use GIRO to settle for my purchases?
Did this answer your question?