Frequently Asked Questions
Account Opening Overview
How do I open an Estate Account for a deceased person?
You may open an Estate account with Phillip Securities. The administrator may contact any of the Trading Representatives to open an Estate Account.
You’ll need to submit the required documents are as follows:1. Death Certificate of the deceased person 2. Grant of Probate / Letters of Administration 3. Schedule of Assets 4. NRIC of the Administrator (for Singaporeans) / Passport (for Foreigners) 5. If the administrator’s mailing address differs from residential address, please provide supporting documents issued within the last 3 months such as utility bill/bank statement/government body letter.
Other faq that might help you
- How long does it take to process a new Account?
- What should I do after my Account is ready to trade?
- Comparison of Cash Plus Account and Cash Management Account
- What is a CDP account?
- Can I open a joint Account?
- Will I be able to open a Corporate Account Online?
- Can I open an Account if I have a trading account with another securities firm?
- I have not heard back from your company since I submitted my application online, who can I contact?
- Account Opening Documents
- Do I need a separate account to trade global markets?
- How do I open a POEMS trading account if I am a new client?
Did this answer your question?