Frequently Asked Questions
Most Popular Questions
Are my monies and assets custodised with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) safe?
In light of the recent uncertainties in the global markets, please be assured that your monies and assets custodised with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd ("PSPL") are safe.
Our customers’ monies and assets, including those assets that are custodised with appointed foreign custodians, are safekept in accounts which are designated as trust accounts for customers in compliance with the MAS’ requirements under the Securities and Futures Act (“SFA”) and Securities and Futures (Licensing and Conduct of Business) Regulations. PSPL thereby protects customers’ monies and assets by keeping them in customer segregated accounts separate from PSPL’s own, with proper record keeping and controls put in place.
Section 104A of the SFA also provides that monies and assets belonging to customers are not available for payment of PSPL’s debts and shall not be liable to be paid or taken in execution under an order or a process of any court.
Protection of investor assets remains our utmost priority.
Thank you for trusting PhillipCapital to be your partner in finance.
Other faq that might help you
- What is POEMS?
- Why is my account suspended and how can I re-activate it?
- I have forgotten my POEMS trading account password. How can I request a new password?
- I have forgotten my Account number. How can I retrieve it?
- What is W8/ W9 form and How do I submit it?
- I have forgotten my Trading Representative’s contact number. How can I retrieve it?
- Who can I contact if I would like to enquire about dealing matters?
- What number should I call if I have enquiries regarding Forex/Futures (Phillip Nova) or CFD?
- Who can apply for Trading Accounts?
- May I open an POEMS Trading Account if I have one with another securities firm?
- Can I open an POEMS Trading Account if I am residing overseas?
- What are your latest promotions?
- Why is my limit or market order not done when the market opens at 9.30am (EST) and why is my executed price different from the opening price shown on POEMS?
Did this answer your question?