Frequently Asked Questions
Most Popular Questions
I have forgotten my Account number. How can I retrieve it?
Please click here to retrieve the Account number.
Alternatively, you may call our Customer Experience Team at 6531 1555 for assistance to retrieve your Account number.
Other faq that might help you
- Are my monies and assets custodised with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) safe?
- What is POEMS?
- Why is my account suspended and how can I re-activate it?
- I have forgotten my POEMS trading account password. How can I request a new password?
- What is W8/ W9 form and How do I submit it?
- I have forgotten my Trading Representative’s contact number. How can I retrieve it?
- Who can I contact if I would like to enquire about dealing matters?
- What number should I call if I have enquiries regarding Forex/Futures (Phillip Nova) or CFD?
- Who can apply for Trading Accounts?
- May I open an POEMS Trading Account if I have one with another securities firm?
- Can I open an POEMS Trading Account if I am residing overseas?
- What are your latest promotions?
- Why is my limit or market order not done when the market opens at 9.30am (EST) and why is my executed price different from the opening price shown on POEMS?
Did this answer your question?