Frequently Asked Questions
Most Popular Questions
What is POEMS?
POEMS, abbreviation for Phillip On-line Electronic Mart System, is an intuitive, reliable and comprehensive suite of trading platforms designed to meet the needs of independent investors. Its powerful and seamless features allow you to take control of your investments conveniently and professionally, giving you trading precision and edge.
Learn more about the award-winning suite of POEMS trading platforms.edge.
Other faq that might help you
- Are my monies and assets custodised with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) safe?
- Why is my account suspended and how can I re-activate it?
- I have forgotten my POEMS trading account password. How can I request a new password?
- I have forgotten my Account number. How can I retrieve it?
- What is W8/ W9 form and How do I submit it?
- I have forgotten my Trading Representative’s contact number. How can I retrieve it?
- Who can I contact if I would like to enquire about dealing matters?
- What number should I call if I have enquiries regarding Forex/Futures (Phillip Nova) or CFD?
- Who can apply for Trading Accounts?
- May I open an POEMS Trading Account if I have one with another securities firm?
- Can I open an POEMS Trading Account if I am residing overseas?
- What are your latest promotions?
- Why is my limit or market order not done when the market opens at 9.30am (EST) and why is my executed price different from the opening price shown on POEMS?
Did this answer your question?