Frequently Asked Questions
Most Popular Questions
I have forgotten my POEMS trading account password. How can I request a new password?
First, indicate your account number and answer three security questions. An email verification link will be sent to your registered email address. Click on the link provided in the email to confirm the request.
You will be redirected to a webpage to reset your password (note: an SMS token will be required to complete the process). You will be notified immediately via email when your password has been successfully reset.2. Via Post:
Indicate your account number and answer three security questions. Your new password will be mailed to your registered mailing address within 3 - 5 working days.
Other faq that might help you
- Are my monies and assets custodised with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) safe?
- Why is my account suspended and how can I re-activate it?
- I have forgotten my POEMS trading account password. How can I request a new password?
- I have forgotten my Account number. How can I retrieve it?
- What is W8/ W9 form and How do I submit it?
- I have forgotten my Trading Representative’s contact number. How can I retrieve it?
- Who can I contact if I would like to enquire about dealing matters?
- What number should I call if I have enquiries regarding Forex/Futures or CFD?
- What is POEMS?
- Who can apply for Accounts?
- May I open an Account if I have a trading account with another securities firm?
- Can I open an Account if I am residing overseas?
- What are your latest promotions?
- Why is my limit or market order not done when the market opens at 9.30am (EST) and why is my executed price different from the opening price shown on POEMS?
Did this answer your question?