Frequently Asked Questions

Most Popular Questions

 Who can I contact if I would like to enquire about dealing matters?

You may contact your Trading Representative if you have enquiries regarding dealing matters. Other subjects which you may contact your Trading Representative regarding include:
  • Increase of Trading Limit
  • Corporate Actions (rights issue, etc.)
  • Order Submission through Trading Representative
  • Order Rejection

Other faq that might help you

Did this answer your question?           

Still cannot get your problem solved?

Call our Customer Service at 6531 1555

Available from 8:30 am – 12.00 am on weekdays, 8:30 am – 1.00 pm on Saturdays