Frequently Asked Questions
Most Popular Questions
I have forgotten my Trading Representative’s contact number. How can I retrieve it?
Your Trading Representative’s contact information can be retrieved via the methods shown below:
1) Login to POEMS 2.0 > My Setting > Contact Us
2) On POEMS 2.0 Homepage, click Phillip Chatbot (Orange logo located on the right screen) and type 'remiser details' to retrieve your Trading Representative’s contact details.
3) Login to POEMS Mobile 2 app > tap on the Menu > Help > Call Broker.
4) Login to POEMS Mobile 3 app > Me Tab > Support > Help Service > Call Broker.
Alternatively, you may call us at 6531 1555 for assistance to retrieve your Trading Representative’s contact details.
Other faq that might help you
- Are my monies and assets custodised with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) safe?
- What is POEMS?
- Why is my account suspended and how can I re-activate it?
- I have forgotten my POEMS trading account password. How can I request a new password?
- I have forgotten my Account number. How can I retrieve it?
- What is W8/ W9 form and How do I submit it?
- Who can I contact if I would like to enquire about dealing matters?
- What number should I call if I have enquiries regarding Forex/Futures (Phillip Nova) or CFD?
- Who can apply for Trading Accounts?
- May I open an POEMS Trading Account if I have one with another securities firm?
- Can I open an POEMS Trading Account if I am residing overseas?
- What are your latest promotions?
- Why is my limit or market order not done when the market opens at 9.30am (EST) and why is my executed price different from the opening price shown on POEMS?
Did this answer your question?