Can I open an Account if I am residing overseas?
- Passport with at least 6 month validity
- Bank Account Information
- Singapore Bank Account Details (DBS/POSB/OCBC/UOB/MAYBANK) OR
- TT Details (TT Bank Name, Account Number & Currency Details)
- Supporting document(s) for residential address issued within the last 3 months such as:
- Telephone bills/Utility bills/Bank statement OR
- Statement from any Financial Institutions in your country OR
- Correspondence from any government bodies in your country
If your mailing address is different from your residential address, please provide additional supporting document(s) issued within the last 3 months that reflects your mailing address.
All copies of documentation have to be scanned or photographed from the original document.
Note: All supporting documents should be in English. Otherwise, all documents are required to be officially translated and certified by a qualified translator/translation company.