Frequently Asked Questions
Most Popular Questions
Can I open an POEMS Trading Account if I am residing overseas?
- Passport with at least 6 month validity
- Bank Account Information
- Singapore Bank Account Details (DBS/POSB/OCBC/UOB/MAYBANK) OR
- TT Details (TT Bank Name, Account Number & Currency Details)
- Supporting document(s) for residential address issued within the last 3 months such as:
- Telephone bills/Utility bills/Bank statement OR
- Statement from any Financial Institutions in your country OR
- Correspondence from any government bodies in your country
If your mailing address is different from your residential address, please provide additional supporting document(s) issued within the last 3 months that reflects your mailing address.
All copies of documentation have to be scanned or photographed from the original document.
Note: All supporting documents should be in English. Otherwise, all documents are required to be officially translated and certified by a qualified translator/translation company.
Other faq that might help you
- Are my monies and assets custodised with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) safe?
- What is POEMS?
- Why is my account suspended and how can I re-activate it?
- I have forgotten my POEMS trading account password. How can I request a new password?
- I have forgotten my Account number. How can I retrieve it?
- What is W8/ W9 form and How do I submit it?
- I have forgotten my Trading Representative’s contact number. How can I retrieve it?
- Who can I contact if I would like to enquire about dealing matters?
- What number should I call if I have enquiries regarding Forex/Futures (Phillip Nova) or CFD?
- Who can apply for Trading Accounts?
- May I open an POEMS Trading Account if I have one with another securities firm?
- What are your latest promotions?
- Why is my limit or market order not done when the market opens at 9.30am (EST) and why is my executed price different from the opening price shown on POEMS?
Did this answer your question?