Frequently Asked Questions
What is Amalgamation?
Amalgamation is a way of calculating commission charges. A collective commission is charged against the total value of the day’s transactions, instead of separate commissions for each transaction carried out. This saves the customer commission fees if the value of each individual commission per transaction falls below the minimum commission. Phillip CFD amalgamates buy and sell contracts of the same counter traded on the same day.
Note: Trades amalgamation is only available for certain CFD Products. Please refer to Phillip CFD site for more information.
Other faq that might help you
- How do I open a CFD account if I have an existing POEMS account?
- How do I open a CFD account if I am a new customer?
- How long does it take to open a Phillip CFD account?
- How do I know if my CFD application is approved?
- Can I have more than one CFD account?
- Are there any maintenance fees for the CFD account?
- What is Amalgamation?
- Do I have to go through the Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) to trade CFDs?
- What happens if I do not meet the CKA (CFD) criteria?
- How can I reach the CFD team for CFD Enquiries?
- How do I deposit money into my CFD account?
- How do I convert currency in my CFD account?
- My CFD account is suspended. What should I do?
Did this answer your question?