Frequently Asked Questions

Corporate Actions

 How do I cancel the standing instruction I have submitted?

Please contact your trading representative or email to to request for the cancellation of the submitted Corporate Action Standing Instruction.

Other faq that might help you

Did this answer your question?           

Still cannot get your problem solved?

Call our Customer Service at 6531 1555

Available from 8:30 am – 12.00 am on weekdays, 8:30 am – 1.00 pm on Saturdays