Frequently Asked Questions
How much are the dividend charges?
|Cash Dividend||1% on net dividend subject to min of S$1.07 and capped at S$53.50 (inclusive of GST)|
|Scrip Dividend||S$10.70 (inclusive of GST)|
Accounts with multicurrency facility will receive the cash dividend in declared currency unless otherwise determined by the issuer/PSPL.Dividends are subject to tax at source. Tax rates vary according to the respective country's tax rates. Changes may change from time to time at the discretion of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd.Both Cash and Scrip Dividends are subject to foreign broker fees (if applicable).
Other faq that might help you
- What are corporate actions?
- What is a stock/share split?
- What are dividends?
- What is a rights issue?
- Where can I find the list of corporate actions taken by companies listed on SGX?
- How much are the dividend charges?
- How much are the corporate action charges?
- What effect do corporate actions have on prices?
- What is fractional share?
- What is Cash in Lieu (CIL)?
- What will happen to the fractional share/CIL resulting from corporate action?
- Why does Phillip Securities go cheque-free?
- How do I receive my SGD cash balances from my Cash Trading account?
- How do I apply for EPS service?
- What happens when Phillip Securities goes cheque-free and I do not sign up for EPS/Giro service for my Cash Trading account?
- What is the fee for withdrawal of cash balance from my Cash Trading Account?
Did this answer your question?