Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when Phillip Securities goes cheque-free and I do not sign up for EPS/Giro service for my Cash Trading account?
Your SGD cash payments will be directly credited into customers’ non-interest bearing trust account in PSPL and the cash balance will be reflected in your monthly statements.
Once your EPS or GIRO service is set up, all cash balances in your cash account will be automatically credited into your bank account.
Other faq that might help you
- What are corporate actions?
- What is a reverse stock split?
- What is a stock/share split?
- What are dividends?
- What is a rights issue?
- Where can I find the list of corporate actions taken by companies listed on SGX?
- How much are the dividend charges?
- How much are the corporate action charges?
- What effect do corporate actions have on prices?
- What is fractional share?
- What is Cash in Lieu (CIL)?
- What will happen to the fractional share/CIL resulting from corporate action?
- Why does Phillip Securities go cheque-free?
- How do I receive my SGD cash balances from my Cash Trading account?
- How do I apply for EPS service?
- What happens when Phillip Securities goes cheque-free and I do not sign up for EPS/Giro service for my Cash Trading account?
- What is the fee for withdrawal of cash balance from my Cash Trading Account?
- How do I log in to submit my corporate action instructions?
- Will I receive a confirmation notification on the completed submission from Phillip Securities Pte Ltd?
- Can I amend my Corporate Action Event response if I have a change in mind after submitting?
- Is there an option to create a standing instruction?
- How do I cancel the standing instruction I have submitted?
- Will I receive any notification when a Corporate Action that required my attention is posted?
- What will happen if I miss the Closing Date for instruction submission for the corporate action event?
Did this answer your question?