Frequently Asked Questions
How much are the corporate action charges?
|Types of services||Cash Offer, Rights Issue, Privatisation Exercise, Merger & Exchange, Liquidation, Redemption of Warrant, Loan Stock or Bonds, Capital Distribution, Tender Sales, Warrant Conversion|
|Fees and charges||S$10.70 (inclusive of GST) + Foreign broker fees and taxes (if applicable)|
Other faq that might help you
- What are corporate actions?
- What is a stock/share split?
- What are dividends?
- What is a rights issue?
- Where can I find the list of corporate actions taken by companies listed on SGX?
- How much are the dividend charges?
- How much are the corporate action charges?
- What effect do corporate actions have on prices?
- What is fractional share?
- What is Cash in Lieu (CIL)?
- What will happen to the fractional share/CIL resulting from corporate action?
- Why does Phillip Securities go cheque-free?
- How do I receive my SGD cash balances from my Cash Trading account?
- How do I apply for EPS service?
- What happens when Phillip Securities goes cheque-free and I do not sign up for EPS/Giro service for my Cash Trading account?
- What is the fee for withdrawal of cash balance from my Cash Trading Account?
Did this answer your question?