Frequently Asked Questions
How do I log in to submit my corporate action instructions?
Step 1: Visit the POEMS Homepage at https://www.poems.com.sg/ Step 2: Log in to your POEMS account Step 3: Under 'CATEGORY', select 'e-Corp Action Election' Step 4: Click on the Corporate Action Event that you would like to view or submit instruction(s) for Step 5: Complete and click 'Submit'
On Poems Mobile 2.0 App
Step 1: Tap into your POEMS Mobile 2.0 App Step 2: Log in to your POEMS account Step 3: Under 'Account Management', select 'e-Corp Action Election' to access your corporate action events Step 4: Click on the Corporate Action Event that you would like to view or submit instruction(s) for Step 5: Complete and tab on 'Submit'
Other faq that might help you
- What are corporate actions?
- What is a reverse stock split?
- What is a stock/share split?
- What are dividends?
- What is a rights issue?
- Where can I find the list of corporate actions taken by companies listed on SGX?
- How much are the dividend charges?
- How much are the corporate action charges?
- What effect do corporate actions have on prices?
- What is fractional share?
- What is Cash in Lieu (CIL)?
- What will happen to the fractional share/CIL resulting from corporate action?
- Why does Phillip Securities go cheque-free?
- How do I receive my SGD cash balances from my Cash Trading account?
- How do I apply for EPS service?
- What happens when Phillip Securities goes cheque-free and I do not sign up for EPS/Giro service for my Cash Trading account?
- What is the fee for withdrawal of cash balance from my Cash Trading Account?
- How do I log in to submit my corporate action instructions?
- Will I receive a confirmation notification on the completed submission from Phillip Securities Pte Ltd?
- Can I amend my Corporate Action Event response if I have a change in mind after submitting?
- Is there an option to create a standing instruction?
- How do I cancel the standing instruction I have submitted?
- Will I receive any notification when a Corporate Action that required my attention is posted?
- What will happen if I miss the Closing Date for instruction submission for the corporate action event?
Did this answer your question?