Frequently Asked Questions
What is the fee for withdrawal of cash balance from my Cash Trading Account?
Phillip Securities charges a service fee of SGD20 (subject to GST) for each SGD cheque withdrawal request.
To avoid this charge, please ensure that your Cash Trading Account is linked with EPS/GIRO and you can check by logging in to www.poems.com.sg > My Settings > My Account > Bank A/C Information.
To update/apply for EPS linkage, please submit an online application by logging in to www.poems.com.sg > Acct Mgmt > Stocks > Online Forms > EPS Form.
Other faq that might help you
- What are corporate actions?
- What is a stock/share split?
- What are dividends?
- What is a rights issue?
- Where can I find the list of corporate actions taken by companies listed on SGX?
- How much are the dividend charges?
- How much are the corporate action charges?
- What effect do corporate actions have on prices?
- What is fractional share?
- What is Cash in Lieu (CIL)?
- What will happen to the fractional share/CIL resulting from corporate action?
- Why does Phillip Securities go cheque-free?
- How do I receive my SGD cash balances from my Cash Trading account?
- How do I apply for EPS service?
- What happens when Phillip Securities goes cheque-free and I do not sign up for EPS/Giro service for my Cash Trading account?
- What is the fee for withdrawal of cash balance from my Cash Trading Account?
Did this answer your question?