Frequently Asked Questions
Why does Phillip Securities go cheque-free?
In line with Singapore’s aim to be cheque-free by 2025, Phillip Securities has stopped issuing cheques for Corporate Action distribution from 1st Oct 2021 and will be going cheque-free for all SGD payments on CASH Account from the last quarter of 2022.
Other faq that might help you
- What are corporate actions?
- What is a stock/share split?
- What are dividends?
- What is a rights issue?
- Where can I find the list of corporate actions taken by companies listed on SGX?
- How much are the dividend charges?
- How much are the corporate action charges?
- What effect do corporate actions have on prices?
- What is fractional share?
- What is Cash in Lieu (CIL)?
- What will happen to the fractional share/CIL resulting from corporate action?
- Why does Phillip Securities go cheque-free?
- How do I receive my SGD cash balances from my Cash Trading account?
- How do I apply for EPS service?
- What happens when Phillip Securities goes cheque-free and I do not sign up for EPS/Giro service for my Cash Trading account?
- What is the fee for withdrawal of cash balance from my Cash Trading Account?
Did this answer your question?