Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen to the fractional share/CIL resulting from corporate action?
Some corporate actions may result in fractional shares/CIL. As there are expenses incurred by PSPL in handling such fractional entitlements, your right to any such fractional entitlements will be waived in accordance with the terms governing your account. Your share entitlement from such corporate actions will be rounded down to the nearest full share.
Other faq that might help you
- What are corporate actions?
- What is a stock/share split?
- What are dividends?
- What is a rights issue?
- Where can I find the list of corporate actions taken by companies listed on SGX?
- How much are the dividend charges?
- How much are the corporate action charges?
- What effect do corporate actions have on prices?
- What is fractional share?
- What is Cash in Lieu (CIL)?
- What will happen to the fractional share/CIL resulting from corporate action?
- Why does Phillip Securities go cheque-free?
- How do I receive my SGD cash balances from my Cash Trading account?
- How do I apply for EPS service?
- What happens when Phillip Securities goes cheque-free and I do not sign up for EPS/Giro service for my Cash Trading account?
- What is the fee for withdrawal of cash balance from my Cash Trading Account?
Did this answer your question?