Frequently Asked Questions
What is POEMS Mercury?
POEMS Mercury is an application-based advanced trading platform, designed for active traders like you. It is available to all existing POEMS customers.
Download POEMS Mercury and install it on your computer.
What is my login ID and password?
Can I login with my 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) OneKey token?
What are the assets tradable on POEMS Mercury?
Can I view orders placed through POEMS Mercury on POEMS 2.0?
You may only view/withdraw SGX Limit and Stop Limit day orders placed through POEMS Mercury on POEMS 2.0. Simply go to the ‘Order Status’ tab, under ‘Today’s Orders’. Likewise, the orders placed using POEMS 2.0 or POEMS Mobile will be reflected on POEMS Mercury. You may view and/or withdraw these orders using POEMS Mercury.
However, for foreign markets, only working limit orders placed on POEMS Mercury will be shown on POEMS 2.0. For the advanced order types, it will be reflected in POEMS 2.0 only when the orders are completed. CFD Synthetic Orders placed through POEMS Mercury will not be reflected on other platforms until the order is filled.
Can I withdraw my orders after placing them?
Can I amend my orders after placing them?
Which markets are currently available for trading on POEMS Mercury?
- SGX (Singapore Stock Exchange)
- HKEx (Hong Kong Stock Exchange)
- SSE (Shanghai Stock Exchange)
- SZSE (Shenzhen Stock Exchange)
- Bursa (Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange)
- NYSE (New York Stock Exchange)
- NYSE MKT (formerly known as AMEX)
- SET (The Stock Exchange of Thailand)
- FWB (Frankfurt Stock Exchange)
- LSE (London Stock Exchange)
- TSE (Tokyo Stock Exchange)
What are the Order Types available on POEMS Mercury?
- Limit Order
- Stop Limit Order
- IF-Done Related Order
- OCO (One Cancels Other) Related Order
- Market Order
What Order Validities are available on POEMS Mercury?
(1) Day OrderThe order is only valid for the day that it is entered into the order book. Unexecuted orders will automatically expire at the end of the trading day.
(2) Good-till-Date (GTD)Clients can specify up to a maximum of 30 days for their orders to stay active. The orders will stay active until completed or cancelled.
How many counters can I set in the Watchlists in POEMS Mercury?
Why am I seeing delayed prices for the foreign markets?
How do I get access to Market Depth for respective markets on POEMS Mercury?
|SGX||Subscribe from the Rewards tab in POEMS 2.0|
|HKEx||Available with the HKEx Live Price subscription, subscribe from the Rewards tab in POEMS 2.0|
|NYSE / NYSE MKT / NASDAQ / Bursa / SZSE / SET / FWB / LSE / TSE||Market Depth for these exchanges are not available|
What is OB Trader?
Where can I find the POEMS Mercury user guide?
To view the user guide, simply log in to POEMS Mercury, click on the "Help" icon located at the top right corner, and select "User Guide".