Frequently Asked Questions
POEMS ePIN Mailer
I am currently overseas. Will I receive the ePIN Mailer or OTP?
Phillip Securities will continue to send you the OTP via SMS, and you should be able to receive them in case for personal SMS when you are overseas. However, you must have opened a Phillip Account with us locally at our Phillip Investor Centres (PICs) at the point of account opening. Your receipt of the SMS OTP will also depend on your mobile network operator's roaming service and may subject to additional roaming surcharges.
Other faq that might help you
- What is POEMS Electronic Pin Mailer (ePIN Mailer)?
- Can I opt for a physical pin mailer instead of the POEMS ePIN Mailer?
- Who will receive the POEMS ePIN Mailer?
- I did not receive the One-Time Password (OTP) via SMS after several attempts. What can I do?
- The Online Security Portal has blocked my account due to multiple unsuccessful attempts. What can I do?
- I am currently overseas. Will I receive the ePIN Mailer or OTP?
- What is the validity of the SMS OTP after I have successfully answered the security questions on the Online Security Portal?
- Can I use a different email address for the ePIN?
- What if my mobile number is wrong or has not been updated in POEMS?
- When will I be able to receive my ePIN Mailer?
- I have not received my ePIN Mailer. What can I do?
- Is there a validity period for the ePIN Mailer before it expires?
- I have successfully created my POEMS Password, but have forgotten my account number/password. What can I do?
Did this answer your question?