Frequently Asked Questions
POEMS ePIN Mailer
What is POEMS Electronic Pin Mailer (ePIN Mailer)?
With effect from 1 Nov 2016, eligible account holders who open a new individual POEMS account will automatically receive an electronic pin mailer# via email upon successful account creation. Benefits of an ePIN Mailer:
- Allows you to create your desired POEMS password online
- Significantly reduces waiting time before gaining access to the POEMS platforms
- Gives you an additional layer of security with SMS One-Time-Password (OTP) triggered to your registered mobile phone number
Other faq that might help you
- What is POEMS Electronic Pin Mailer (ePIN Mailer)?
- Can I opt for a physical pin mailer instead of the POEMS ePIN Mailer?
- Who will receive the POEMS ePIN Mailer?
- I did not receive the One-Time Password (OTP) via SMS after several attempts. What can I do?
- The Online Security Portal has blocked my account due to multiple unsuccessful attempts. What can I do?
- I am currently overseas. Will I receive the ePIN Mailer or OTP?
- What is the validity of the SMS OTP after I have successfully answered the security questions on the Online Security Portal?
- Can I use a different email address for the ePIN?
- What if my mobile number is wrong or has not been updated in POEMS?
- When will I be able to receive my ePIN Mailer?
- I have not received my ePIN Mailer. What can I do?
- Is there a validity period for the ePIN Mailer before it expires?
- I have successfully created my POEMS Password, but have forgotten my account number/password. What can I do?
Did this answer your question?