Frequently Asked Questions
POEMS ePIN Mailer
I have successfully created my POEMS Password, but have forgotten my account number/password. What can I do?
Your account number will be indicated on the ePIN Mailer itself; please refer to the ePIN Mailer first sent to your registered email address. If you have forgotten your password after successfully creating it, please perform an Online Password Reset via https://www.poems.com.sg/new-poems-password-reset/. For FAQs on Online Password Reset service, please refer to https://www.poems.com.sg/faq-lists/?id=24512.
Other faq that might help you
- What is POEMS Electronic Pin Mailer (ePIN Mailer)?
- Can I opt for a physical pin mailer instead of the POEMS ePIN Mailer?
- Who will receive the POEMS ePIN Mailer?
- I did not receive the One-Time Password (OTP) via SMS after several attempts. What can I do?
- The Online Security Portal has blocked my account due to multiple unsuccessful attempts. What can I do?
- I am currently overseas. Will I receive the ePIN Mailer or OTP?
- What is the validity of the SMS OTP after I have successfully answered the security questions on the Online Security Portal?
- Can I use a different email address for the ePIN?
- What if my mobile number is wrong or has not been updated in POEMS?
- When will I be able to receive my ePIN Mailer?
- I have not received my ePIN Mailer. What can I do?
- Is there a validity period for the ePIN Mailer before it expires?
- I have successfully created my POEMS Password, but have forgotten my account number/password. What can I do?
Did this answer your question?