Frequently Asked Questions
Market Data & Rewards
Can I redeem my POEMS Reward points from one account and use the reward in another account?
No. Any product redeemed using POEMS Reward points can only be used in the same account.
Other faq that might help you
- What is Market Data & Rewards about?
- How do I earn POEMS Reward points?
- When will my POEMS Reward points be credited to my account?
- How do I check and redeem my POEMS Reward points?
- Why does my POEMS Reward points remain at 0 even though I have performed some trades?
- Is there an expiry date to the POEMS Reward Points?
- What can I redeem with my POEMS Reward Points?
- What can I do if I have insufficient POEMS Reward points for redemption?
- Can I redeem my POEMS Reward points from one account and use the reward in another account?
- Can I transfer my POEMS Reward points from one account to another?
- How long do I have to wait for my redemption/subscription to be active?
- Are there any promotions for Live Prices?
- Where can I find more information about the product I am interested in?
- How do I subscribe or make payment for Market Data & Rewards?
- What can I do if I have further questions regarding the Market Data & Rewards?
- Why am I unable to redeem the eGift card?
- I am a Cash Trading Account holder. How can I enjoy redeeming this eGift card?
- When will I receive my eGift card?
Did this answer your question?