Frequently Asked Questions
Market Data & Rewards
Why does my POEMS Reward points remain at 0 even though I have performed some trades?
Please note that POEMS Reward points will only be credited into your account the next trading day after an equity trade is completed.
POEMS Reward points will only be awarded for equity trades done via POEMS 2.0, POEMS Mobile 2.0, POEMS Mobile 3 and POEMS Pro for both local (except trades done under Unit Share or Odd Lot) and selected foreign markets (NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, HKEx, SET, Bursa, TSE, LSE, SSE-A, SZSE-A).
Trades that were entered or assisted by your Trading Representative will not be entitled to POEMS Reward points.
Other faq that might help you
- What is Market Data & Rewards about?
- How do I earn POEMS Reward points?
- When will my POEMS Reward points be credited to my account?
- How do I check and redeem my POEMS Reward points?
- Why does my POEMS Reward points remain at 0 even though I have performed some trades?
- Is there an expiry date to the POEMS Reward Points?
- What can I redeem with my POEMS Reward Points?
- What can I do if I have insufficient POEMS Reward points for redemption?
- Can I redeem my POEMS Reward points from one account and use the reward in another account?
- Can I transfer my POEMS Reward points from one account to another?
- How long do I have to wait for my redemption/subscription to be active?
- Are there any promotions for Live Prices?
- Where can I find more information about the product I am interested in?
- How do I subscribe or make payment for Market Data & Rewards?
- What can I do if I have further questions regarding the Market Data & Rewards?
- Why am I unable to redeem the eGift card?
- I am a Cash Trading Account holder. How can I enjoy redeeming this eGift card?
- When will I receive my eGift card?
Did this answer your question?