Frequently Asked Questions
Market Data & Rewards
Why am I unable to redeem the eGift card?
This can happen due to one of the three reasons:
- As each customer can only redeem the S$10 and S$20 eGift cards once within a month, you may have hit the maximum redemption value for 30 days.
- You have insufficient reward points for redemption.
- You are using a Cash Trading Account. You may want to convert to a Cash Management Account to enjoy this reward.
Other faq that might help you
- What is Market Data & Rewards about?
- How do I earn POEMS Reward points?
- When will my POEMS Reward points be credited to my account?
- How do I check and redeem my POEMS Reward points?
- Why does my POEMS Reward points remain at 0 even though I have performed some trades?
- Is there an expiry date to the POEMS Reward Points?
- What can I redeem with my POEMS Reward Points?
- What can I do if I have insufficient POEMS Reward points for redemption?
- Can I redeem my POEMS Reward points from one account and use the reward in another account?
- Can I transfer my POEMS Reward points from one account to another?
- How long do I have to wait for my redemption/subscription to be active?
- Are there any promotions for Live Prices?
- Where can I find more information about the product I am interested in?
- How do I subscribe or make payment for Market Data & Rewards?
- What can I do if I have further questions regarding the Market Data & Rewards?
- Why am I unable to redeem the eGift card?
- I am a Cash Trading Account holder. How can I enjoy redeeming this eGift card?
- When will I receive my eGift card?
Did this answer your question?